Showing all 2 results
- Sale! VIRGIN MEDIA TV & BROADBAND CABLE £7.95 – £59.95
- Sale! VIRGIN MEDIA V6 TIVO EXTENSION CABLE £8.95 – £59.95
If you have a TiVo box in the living room and a TiVo Super Hub Broadband router in in an upstairs office then you will often need an extension cable to relocate these devices.
Your connection box is usually put in the living room on the wall. If you wish to move your equipment further away from the box then you simply extend or replace the existing Virgin Cable and then connect again to either a TiVo Box or my Super Hub broadband router.
An alternative solution is to contact Virgin and arrange for an engineer to visit and resolve this matter, The problem is they will charge customers an additional £95+ call-out charge. With our extension cables you can avoid this expensive cost and do it yourself.
Our Extension kits are a simple way to move your devices to your desired location and are very quick and easy to install within minutes!
How To Extend Your Virgin Media Cables
The process is very simple:
- Firstly, unscrew the white cable from the back of the TiVo Box or Super Hub broadband box, this has a familiar same fitting F connection on the back.
- Then with the new length of cable, attach the male end again to the back of the box, and the opposite end re-attach the existing cable into the joining coupler female end.
- This is exactly the same dimensions as what is on the back of your box already. Then, with the use of the handy white wall clips provided, run the cable around your skirting board and then re-attach to the back of the box, Viola job done!
It literally takes less than 3 minutes to extend or replace your existing length of cable and most importantly, the cable is the same specification with no loss of broadband speed or HD video quality.
If you also need to move your Virgin Media Super Hub router from one location to another then this method will also work to do that.
Many people believe that you can get a Virgin Media extension cable in Maplin, B&Q or even Argos but unfortunatly it isn’t available. Even if it was, you would still need to find the other parts and have the tools and equipment solve this issue.