- 24K Gold plated connectors offer excellent protection against physical damage.
- Supports HDMI Version 1.3a, 1.3b, 1.3c
- High Speed 10.5 Gbps Bandwidth
- Supports Full 1080p
- 100% Digital Signal provides a crystal clear picture
- PVC Cable and Insulation ensures high image quality and transmits image signal with stability
- Zero Data Loss
- Full 19 pins for 100% Compatibility
- Oxygen Free Copper conductors provide full HD signal transmission
- High density triple shielding for maximum rejection of EMI and RFI
- HDMI A Male – HDMI D Male
- 1 year warranty
- Mobile Phones
- Pocket Cameras
- Other Devices with a micro HDMI output
1.5m HDMI TO MICRO HDMI HIGH SPEED HDMI CABLE
The new generation of “HDMI high speed cables with Ethernet” (V1.4) provide the ultimate viewing experience. These are fully backwards compatible with v1.3, v1.3b, &1.3c, and are all suitable for 3d, 1080p and 2kx4k resolutions
HDMI cables are used to transfer audio and visual signals digitally from an audio/video device with a HDMI output such as video games consoles and DVD / blu-ray players. They deliver crystal-clear, all-digital audio and video via a single cable, providing an interconnect between any HD sources.
All of our cables are high quality, top specification and manufactured using the best materials.
We are so confident in our products that we offer a 1 year warranty.
For same day dispatch order within: